Located in North Berwick, the Golf Lodge Cottage is the ideal location for the perfect holiday in East Lothian.
See the Bass Rock, home to the largest gannet colony in the world. Find out about its wildlife at the Scottish Seabird Centre or take a boat trip and see up close its puffins, seals and many other great sights
- Sea fishing trips are available from the harbour
- North Berwick yacht club run sailing courses for all ages and standards
- Diving is very popular in the area especially off the Isle of May
- Tantallon and Dirleton castles provide a spectacular taste of the region's history
- Climb North Berwick Law (600ft) for spectacular views of the Forth Islands over to the East Neuk of Fife and beyond.
- There is a wide range of bars and restaurants
- Regular train service to Edinburgh
- Walk for miles on empty sandy beaches
Below are some links to local attractions and facilities: